Saturday, September 15, 2007

He's Beardy, and he's the Man



One of the perils of living in a lab filled with all manner of mad science gear is that you'll eventually make a mistake and pick up one device when you were really looking for another.

Such was the case just a moment ago, on June 19th 2007, when I reached for the carafe of my Professor Coffee (tm) and ended up grabbing the control lever of that old Time Displacing Smoothie Maker that I picked up at a yard sale a couple weeks ago.

Now, here I am, three months into my own future, and my once-regular blog has a gaping hole in it. My apologies, loyal readers; I promise to be more careful in the kitchen from now on.

In the meantime while I wait for the temporal sickness to wear off, please enjoy these videos from Beardyman. If there is a finer beatboxer in all of the land, I've never heard of them.

Kitchen Diaries | Radio medley from "When Will I Be Famous" | Beardyman at home | more Beardyman on Youtube | Beardyman's homepage

No comments: