Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Parts Unknown



A year and a half ago, I released the first episode of a quirky little podcast called Parts Unknown, that featured unusual and uncommon music. Then... nothing.

It's not that I gave up on the show. On the contrary, I've been plotting and planning ideas for upcoming episodes ever since. I've just had a hard time getting around to them.

Recently, I got the idea to turn Parts Unknown into a part-blog part-podcast project. That way, I can share unusual music with you several times a week, and put out episodes of the podcast when I get the time. I'm also planning Parts Unknown mini-casts called "Spare Parts" - these will be short shows to tide you over until the next big episode.

I'm hoping you'll join me on some magnificent musical adventures!

- Dr. Awkward

No comments: